Your 24/7 sports betting portal
- Payments are quick and easy with several banking options on offer
- Sites can be accessed on your desktop or mobile device
- You will have a large choice of fixtures to wager on
Online Sports Betting Sites in South AfricaWith the rise of mobile technology, betting websites have become hugely popular with sports fans in sunny South Africa. One of the biggest benefits for you is the sheer convenience of being able to place your bets for fixtures on events held anywhere in the country, or even the world – just with the click of a button.
The Popularity of Sports BettingWhile there are plenty of different sports that you can wager on, there are a few particularly popular ones with our South Africans. The top three, of course, are soccer, rugby, and cricket.
Wagering Has Never Been EasierThanks to the ease of online sports betting sites, you are now spoilt for choice when it comes to placing your bets. Betting websites that are suitable for our country can be accessed right from the comfort of your favourite armchair or while you’re lounging by the pool, on your computer, your tablet, or even your smartphone. Whether you’ve jumped on the fibre wagon lately, have a DSL line, or connect through your mobile service provider, as long as you have an internet connection, you can stake real ZAR on your favourite sports. Best of all, you don’t only have to wager through a betting website’s app, you can place your bets directly on the site using your mobile device’s browser. So, if you usually hop on the Gautrain to get to work, or you’re waiting for the afternoon taxi to get home, or you’re stuck on the highway between Jozi and Durbs, you can place your bets.
What Do You Need to Know About Sports Betting in South Africa?Firstly, online sports betting is not just popular in South Africa, but around our globe. Being able to wager on local and international fixtures means that people around the world can enjoy online gambling and the chances to win some big cash. Online sports betting in S.A. is legal and the sites that we recommend are licensed and regulated. These reputable S.A. betting websites take a great deal of care to ensure that you are looked after the way you should be with world-class encryption and security to keep your cash and your personal data safe. So, when you decide to pick online sports betting sites from our recommended list, your information and your Rands are completely safe. One of the kiff things about online sports betting is that if you are new to betting or you just want to check out a site, there are a few sites that offer you the chance to use site credits instead of real money. You can use these handy credits to figure out your way around the fixtures and odds, or just to assess the gaming experience on offer without having to risk your hard-earned dough. Keep in mind that most sites offer enticing bonuses and promotions to get you started. From the sign-up bonus to free credits when you do make a real money deposit, to better payoffs when you bet on particular fixtures, you’ll find a good selection of promotions and bonuses to kick off with. Check back here regularly for the latest offerings.
Getting Started Is SimpleWhether your blood has always been blue, or you are new to the world of sports and betting, there are a few things to remember when placing your wagers.
- Know the basics – don’t get confused by the strange betting lingo. Do your homework before you place your first bet. You can also visit our Glossary page.
- Budgets count – looking like it’s going to be end-of-the-month crackers for your dinner? Don’t let an empty bank account mess with your betting experience. Set a budget, stick to it, and gamble responsibly.
- Do some homework – before you place a bet, make sure you’ve looked into the teams and players so that you can make an educated decision before you indulge in sports betting.
- Be selective – be selective about your bets on betting websites and fixtures if you want to stand a better chance of favourable odds.
- You don’t have to stick to one site – the beauty of sports betting websites is that you don’t have to stick to just one. Once you’ve gone through our site reviews, register at a couple sites and compare your odds and lines to find the best deals.
- Bonuses – sports betting sites like to offer bonuses to get you to sign up and boost your bankroll.
- Learn – check out our FAQ and Tips and Strategy pages to learn everything you need to know about sports betting online.
We Only Recommend the Best
We know there are tons of sites out there, and choosing a good one can be scary. So many sites are looking to capitalize on your desire for the best deal, and not all sites really carry out best business practices. That’s why the team at 24/7 Bets choose the cream of the crop when it comes to South African online sports betting sites.
How We Pick the Sites We RecommendSo, you’re probably wondering how we pick the sites that we recommend, right? Well, we use a stringent checklist that we put each and every site through. To make it on our list, these sites must:
- Offer a big range of supported local as well as international fixtures
- Give you speedy payouts via a variety of supported local banking options
- Provide top-notch safety and security along with encryption services
- Offer handsome bonuses
- Provide 24/7 customer service